An evolution of shapes and engines that, by the end of 2018, will be born

Randi Zuckerberg
Thank you Laurie Segall for the opportunity to weigh in on this important issue. As someone who identifies strongly with my Jewish identity, while also admiring my brother’s leadership and respecting the challenges of running a platform with billions of people and a constantly shifting definition of “free speech,” I am grateful for the opportunity to share my thoughts on this incredibly difficult and complicated topic.
Randi Zuckerberg says, "I don't think living in a sterile, stepford-like online community where we simply press the delete button on the ugly reality of how…
MONEY.CNN.COM

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

How to invest in Forex in Italy

Welcoming the legendary teams at Activision Мусаебе Рахат King